This past year or so has been such an incredible journey helping women navigate pregnancy and postpartum fitness, as well as pelvic floor health and how it relates to exercise. While planning my next series I took a look back at the posts I have written and wow, it’s a lot! So, before moving forward to my next series I wanted to take a look back and share all of my most popular posts broken up by category. Take a look through and read through those that maybe you missed or want to read again!
Your Pelvic Floor
- Your Pelvic Floor: What You Need to Know
- Your Pelvic Floor: What You Need to Watch For
- Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy: What To Expect From the First Appointment
- Your Pelvic Floor & A Fitness Coach: What Does One Have To Do With the Other?
- Proper Alignment is Everything: Why You Should Bother & How To Find Yours.
- Diastasis Recti: A Scare Tactic Free Explanation
- Diastasis Recti: Why You Shouldn’t Fear the Gap
- Coning: What Is It and Why You Should Care V2
Coaching Pregnant & Postpartum Athletes
- A Peek Into My Own Postpartum Journey. Coming Back from Diastasis Recti and Umbilical Hernia.
- Who Am I, Really? How Did I Get Here?
- What Pregnancy & Postpartum Athleticism Means To Me
CrossFitting Through Pregnancy
- CrossFitting Through Pregnancy: Trimester 1
- CrossFitting Through Pregnancy: Trimester 2
- CrossFitting Through Pregnancy: Trimester 3
- CrossFitting Through Pregnancy: 4th Trimester
What’s Coming Up?
I have some postpartum and pelvic organ prolapse blog posts coming at you soon. But, I also need something from you.
I need to know what YOU want to know! This blog is for YOU 🙌🏼 so please, send me an e-mail at email@example.com or comment below to let me know what you want to know more about! Thank you in advance ❤️
Head to my resources page if you need help locating a pelvic floor PT, great books I recommend on pregnancy and postpartum, and also some great courses I recommend.
If you’d like a more individualized approach, to chat more about your story, what your plan going forward should be, and if we are a good fit to work together schedule your free 15 minute consult call here. If you’re ready to dig into your specific concerns and strategy book a 1-hour strategy session here!
Want Some Ideas on What to Substitute Movements For?
I have created this free resource for YOU! If you are pregnant, postpartum, or have pelvic floor considerations and want the confusion taken out of how to modify the most commonly asked about CrossFit movements, you need this.
I go through what, when, how, and also provide video demonstrations for modifications of the following movements:
Stay strong, stay beautiful!